The Gang of Seven
Como estas, Paco? Now get off the property, you wetback.
love it! Wish we could get enough snow to make a snowman!
me too! paco is awesome! we'd make kung pao the snowman.
Teehee,.. Love the hat! :) And name :) MAN there has been a TON of snow lately, good work putting it to good use ;)
I can always count on Vaughn for a good laugh. I'm still laughing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Como estas, Paco? Now get off the property, you wetback.
love it! Wish we could get enough snow to make a snowman!
me too! paco is awesome! we'd make kung pao the snowman.
Teehee,.. Love the hat! :) And name :) MAN there has been a TON of snow lately, good work putting it to good use ;)
I can always count on Vaughn for a good laugh. I'm still laughing.
Post a Comment