
Christmas Eve - four wheeler rides, cookies for Santa (and Megan), and of course, Addie as Mary

Christmas Morning - Breakfast at the Manwarings - YUMMY, and free train demonstrations from Ogden

Olivia was just happy to be there (or maybe she just likes Grandpa)

Megan was happy to open anything

Addie was happy to open everything - especially all her new purple pajamas!
4 comments:
Oh how cute. We miss you guys. Dont worry by the time you get back I am sure there will be at least four or five callings waiting for you!! One day I may only have one!!hehe
Cute Pictures! We REALLY want to come visit you guys sometime! Especially since you are So close right now! :)
Who is that guy in the t-shirt? He looks a lot like someone I know who only wears button-ups.
The girls look great! I love Addie's hat! =)
You guys look like you are having tons of fun! I"m laughing picturing Addie even letting anyone think they would be Mary :) Are you feeling too spoiled to come home yet? I hope you are still hearing from Aric often
Post a Comment