The Gang of Seven
Hey Sally!Your girls are adorable! I love the swimming issues of little kids. Hang in there, she'll get it!
Hey, at least she got on the diving board. Can't wait to see the pictures of her triple back pike in the next few weeks! LOL.
Swimming in Idaho in January? That's awesome! I hope she ends up loving it, she looks so cute up there.
That sounds like me! Seriously...ask my Mom :) But really, she'll get over it ;) Or not...I am still scared of deep water, but I did go wakeboarding...humm.... :) I still have faith in her though :)
Sounds like she's doing well! Great pic!
I can relate. The swim lessons I took in that very same pool scarred me for life.If she ever needs an understanding ear when she gets older, you'll know who to call.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey Sally!
Your girls are adorable! I love the swimming issues of little kids. Hang in there, she'll get it!
Hey, at least she got on the diving board. Can't wait to see the pictures of her triple back pike in the next few weeks! LOL.
Swimming in Idaho in January? That's awesome! I hope she ends up loving it, she looks so cute up there.
That sounds like me! Seriously...ask my Mom :) But really, she'll get over it ;) Or not...I am still scared of deep water, but I did go wakeboarding...humm.... :) I still have faith in her though :)
Sounds like she's doing well! Great pic!
I can relate. The swim lessons I took in that very same pool scarred me for life.
If she ever needs an understanding ear when she gets older, you'll know who to call.
Post a Comment