Thank you for coming to visit. We had so much fun with you. Megan misses making you laugh, and I'm still wishing I could play "cats" with Nicole. I loved all the horsey rides and the rainy visit to the beach. Thanks for letting me turn the animal game into the princess game, for making LOTS of popcorn, and for all the fun presents. It was great to have you here - Mom actually cooked something other than quesadillas! I hope you can come again soon.
Love,
Addie
2 comments:
I had such a wonderful time-thanks to you too Addie! I only wish our girl party could have lasted a little longer. My girls are excited to see you in December!(which really isn't TOO far away!)
That is such a cute picture of those 2 girls. How fun you got visitors! Is your sister still coming out to fly back with you?
Post a Comment