Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged

by Esther, and I actually did it! This one asks for a little info on each of my kids.

Name and Meaning: Adeline, (noble)
Age: 4
Nicknames: Addie, Addie Maddie, Number 1
Favorite Activities: dancing, coloring, playing with friends, watching movies
Favorite Foods: squash, popcorn, pizza, corn, fruit snacks
Least Favorite Foods: hamburger
Favorite Music: Disney Princess CD, Jack Johnson Curious George soundtrack
Favorite Toys: shopping cart, blocks
Favorite Book: Frog and Toad books, Olivia
Favorite item of clothing: pink skirt w/ sunflower
What makes her happy? ballet class, talking to Dad, getting Megan to repeat everything she says
What makes her sad? time outs!, going to bed

Name and Meaning: Megan, (Pearl)
Age: 2 (almost)
Nicknames: Meg, Meggie, Megpie, Number 2
Favorite Activities: COLORING, swinging on swing set, dancing
Favorite Foods: taco soup, bran flakes, anything with dip, fruit snacks
Least Favorite Foods: squash
Favorite Music: Disney Princess CD, baby bumblebee song, Roll Your Hands
Favorite Toys: Whatever Addie is playing with, princess shoes,
Favorite Book: Where's Spot?
Favorite item of clothing: Mom's high heels
What makes her happy? Making Addie laugh, sucking her thumb
What makes her sad? nap time

Name and Meaning: Olivia (Olive tree - she's named after a tree?)
Age: 4 months
Nicknames: Livie, number 3
Favorite Activities: watching the fan, stroller rides
Favorite Foods: big mac
Least Favorite Foods: anchovies
Favorite Music: Aerosmith
Favorite Toys: Rubix Cube
Favorite Book: Moby Dick
Favorite item of clothing: Huggies
What makes her happy? staying home
What makes her sad? too little sleep

7 comments:

Amberly said...

Wow, Olivia has very sophisticated likes and dislikes for a four month old. I am impressed. Have you got her in preschool yet? ;)

Traci said...

Haha I like how you are suprised Olivia is named after a tree, it turns out my name in one book is a farmer, a BOY farmer, haha...oh funny :)

And! I can't wait to see you all! :)

Shauna said...

wow i love looking at fans, too. it's the best. i'm glad olivia balances out the big mac's with moby dick. the perfect combination.

Nichole said...

Ah lazy stroller rides a good book and some hard rock topped off with a big mac, what a gal, and hey who could go a day with out fruit snack, princess shoes and dress up cloths.........not me!!!!

The Vierig's said...

Fun times...and I have to admit that I too get Dakota stuff that I know I would love to finish when she doesn't eat it...Big Mac... you're a funny gal.

Marta said...

I never realized Olivia was so much like her dad. I bet her favorite vehicle is a Yamaha motorcycle.

The Manwarings said...

Hey, don't worry, Ogden is named after a tree, also. What fun girls!!