Monday, November 24, 2008

Pop Quiz

What's more fun than traveling cross country on an airplane with three small children?
A. a root canal
B. an IRS audit
C. 1,000 tiny paper cuts
D. all of the above

Not sure? Ask AMBER, who courageously volunteered to brave the journey with us. Probably not the easiest day of her life, but she definitely secured an incredibly high ranking in the "favorite aunt" category!

Thank you!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I am glad you made it. We will miss you while you are gone.

Shauna said...

yay! you made it! was the flight really worse than any 1 of those things? scary. but yay you made it! :)

Amberly said...

Hmmmm. Sorry about the flight. Too bad we haven't figured out any high tech 'beam me up' type devices for such occasions. I hope you went somewhere fun and are planning to stay for a while so it's all worth it. Happy Thanksgiving.

Jennifer M said...

Hooray for your arrival in Idaho! I almost wish I could have sneaked onto your plane (minus the flying with kids part) to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas in Blackfoot, too. Will you wink or honk or wave at my house when you drive by?

We'll miss you Thursday. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

The Manwarings said...

That was seriously so much fun!! Let's do it again!

Esther Ogden said...

Amber is awesome! What a sweetie to help you out so much. That picture at the beach sure looks inviting...maybe I will offer to fly you home. =)

Nichole said...

i give you and amber both alot or credit. man you are brave, i wouldnt want to do any of them. glad to hear you made it. have fun. we miss you already

roycenjen said...

Root canals really aren't that bad. Come on by, and we'll show you just how fun a Root canal can be.