The Gang of Seven
She really brings The Ensign to life! That is hilarious.
Holy stinkin' cow! That is SOOO cute! My favorite part is the intermission where she sucks her thumb. Precious!
OK, I just watched it again, and I think she is actually just wetting her thumb to help turn those thin magazine pages.Love those cute girly squealing sounds. So cute.
That was adorable. I can't wait until she comes to my house to read the Ensign to me. And I hope Addie will be there giggling in the background.
Oh, I love Addie's little giggle in the background and how Megan stops to suck her thumb and then keeps on going. They're too cute!!
I love their giggles! They are so sweet! Ask Megan if I can taste her thumb; it must be really good to take her away from her story! =)
Amazing...I have to agree with the sucking of the thumb thing with Sabrina though, Ensign pages can be kind of complicated to turn...I can't wait to see you all in 2 months! :)
too cute i love it. she needs to come and read to my kids for me.
Faraway Grandma has tears in her eyes watching this. What precious, darling girls.
HOW ADORABLE :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She really brings The Ensign to life! That is hilarious.
Holy stinkin' cow! That is SOOO cute! My favorite part is the intermission where she sucks her thumb. Precious!
OK, I just watched it again, and I think she is actually just wetting her thumb to help turn those thin magazine pages.
Love those cute girly squealing sounds. So cute.
That was adorable. I can't wait until she comes to my house to read the Ensign to me. And I hope Addie will be there giggling in the background.
Oh, I love Addie's little giggle in the background and how Megan stops to suck her thumb and then keeps on going. They're too cute!!
I love their giggles! They are so sweet! Ask Megan if I can taste her thumb; it must be really good to take her away from her story! =)
Amazing...I have to agree with the sucking of the thumb thing with Sabrina though, Ensign pages can be kind of complicated to turn...
I can't wait to see you all in 2 months! :)
too cute i love it. she needs to come and read to my kids for me.
Faraway Grandma has tears in her eyes watching this. What precious, darling girls.
HOW ADORABLE :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment