Our little skunk managed to sample every sucker in her pumpkin before being hauled (literally) off to bed.
Aurora
(love the addition of the pink bow - a nice touch)
Unfortunately, her night didn't end as happily as it began. Her princess slippers gave her a bloody toe while trick or treating. Can you say DRAMA? But she survived, with the help of her best friend Emma, and she still has a pumpkin full of candy to show for it.



8 comments:
Oh I love that Megan was a skunk. And I also love Addie & her bows....Aurora would be proud. Happy Halloween!
That's the cutest little "stinker" I ever did see! Addie looks so pretty, and yes, I do love her bow...it just completes the ensemble so nicely. =)
Ohhh Poor Addie! Eeek! Silly shoes, I had the same problem except it was from playing Soccer...Sweet Cosumes, too! :)
I love Megan's too stinken cute!!! I still need Erics blog and your bread recipe.....when are you taking off.
Megan is the cutest little skunk. So sorry for Addie's hurt toe but she still looks adorable in her Sleeping Beauty dress. Glad they had a good time.
That little skunk is the cutest little thing ever!! And of course, Addie always makes a lovely princess.
They are darling. Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Cute,adorable, darling fun!
Post a Comment