The Gang of Seven
you deserve a medal for that title, Sally!p.s. fun talking to you last night
is she singing anything from enchanted while working? she looks way too happy to be cleaning.
Sally what's the secret?
What a good little helper. I love her hair - so cute.
Addie's hair is amazing! I showed Grace this picture, and when I was fixing her hair today she said she wanted it to be curly like Addies. What a happy helper!
Ooh, now I really can't wait for you to come!!
I need my bathrooms clean do you and Addie want to come and help?? Tell Addie if she does I will make her some cookies!!!!
I am setting my blog to private please send me your email address so I can add you. My email address is jmomerak@yahoo.com. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.
How cute! Is she making dinner this weekend?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
you deserve a medal for that title, Sally!
p.s. fun talking to you last night
is she singing anything from enchanted while working? she looks way too happy to be cleaning.
Sally what's the secret?
What a good little helper. I love her hair - so cute.
Addie's hair is amazing! I showed Grace this picture, and when I was fixing her hair today she said she wanted it to be curly like Addies.
What a happy helper!
Ooh, now I really can't wait for you to come!!
I need my bathrooms clean do you and Addie want to come and help?? Tell Addie if she does I will make her some cookies!!!!
I am setting my blog to private please send me your email address so I can add you. My email address is jmomerak@yahoo.com. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.
How cute! Is she making dinner this weekend?
Post a Comment