Sunday, October 5, 2008

Can your hair do this?

Didn't think so.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Shauna said...

so funny. addie has the best hair - it has a life of it's own.

ps very cute dress

another ps tent idea was not great? maybe it's better we had a pretend one after all.

GSGC StrongFamily said...

That is awesome! She is such a lucky girl to have such amazing hair! I'm jealous! She looks SO grown up!!!

Aric said...

She's the cutest! Takes after her mother. Great shot by the way.

Marta said...

How did you get her hair to do that? Awesome! But Aric, I don't think Sally can take all the credit for Addie's cuteness - she's sooooo Peterson. Lucky girl.

The Manwarings said...

I just love her hair. I was just looking at a picture yesterday wondering if it will be that curly when she comes out here. I sure hope so, she's such a little doll.

Nichole said...

too cute love it.

Amberly said...

That is seriously impressive hair. I bet it's really impressive when it's time to comb.
Sally, I can't imagine 10 months. Hang in there, I'll be thinking about you lots. I'm impressed you are getting a sitter, way to take care of you.