The Gang of Seven
OK Aric - that was the best post ever. I laughed so hard. Can't wait for the RNC.
Wow, we've never looked better!!
Wow Aric, interesting shot. Maybe Amber and Justin didn't realize that they were at the DNC. I'm pretty sure they would rather be holding hands with McCain and Miss Alaska.
Just lurking from Amber's site, and I laughed my head off at this! SOOO funny! (Oh, and your baby is beautiful!)
Now that's change I DON'T believe in.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OK Aric - that was the best post ever. I laughed so hard. Can't wait for the RNC.
Wow, we've never looked better!!
Wow Aric, interesting shot. Maybe Amber and Justin didn't realize that they were at the DNC. I'm pretty sure they would rather be holding hands with McCain and Miss Alaska.
Just lurking from Amber's site, and I laughed my head off at this! SOOO funny! (Oh, and your baby is beautiful!)
Now that's change I DON'T believe in.
Post a Comment