We blessed Olivia on August 3. She seems twice as big now, but here is a picture of her in her super cute dress that day. (Thanks for the tip, Shauna.)
Remember me? We used to be room-mates way back in the day. I've been reading through your blog- you have such a great sense of humor! Life sure is busy with three little ones, isn't it? Never a dull moment... :)
7 comments:
Hey, cute kid.
The dress is so cute on her. I love it. And I still can't get over her awesome dark hair.
She is gorgeous! :) I wish I could have been there :)
What a beautiful little girl! I really wish I could have been there too!
she is beautiful! congratulations!
Such a beautiful little girl!
Remember me? We used to be room-mates way back in the day. I've been reading through your blog- you have such a great sense of humor! Life sure is busy with three little ones, isn't it? Never a dull moment... :)
I am so sad that we missed it. She looks so beautiful! I just love the dress.
Post a Comment