Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olivia, 1 month already



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Wow, I can't believe she is one month already. Time flies---she sure is a cutie, love her beautiful dark hair. It looks like her sisters adore her.

Shauna said...

Seriously...I don't believe she's one month. She's so cute! Do you like the stroller? And where are blessing day pictures? Did the Gap dress work out or was it too off-white?

Nat said...

So very cute! I thnk it is time that I stop by for some baby holding! What do you think??

Jessica said...

Wow. Man time does fly. She is so cute to. Well not that anyone expected any less. You guys make beautiful girls!

Marta said...

She's adorable - and still has all her hair. Thanks for the pictures of your darling girls.

Da Ilaoa's said...

Olivia makes Meghan look huge. Just think...one month ago, you were on your way to YW and...here comes Olivia. I can't wait to help you with the girls these next Sunday.

Ryan and Sandy said...

Wow! Addi is such a big girl, she can hold her baby sister!And what a pretty baby. They are, all three beautiful little angels, with a pretty Mom, too.* Megan's still a baby in my mind; I need to see her! and all of you!

Des said...

Time sure does fly!! Well, maybe not when your waiting for a deployment:(
When It comes to kids I just don't know where it goes! What a darling bunch of girls you guys have on your hands.

Vaughn and Tammy said...

Aric and Sally, you have beautiful daughters! BUT - Aric, I see Megan has acquired her father's thumb-sucking habit. I hear you can fix that if you just buy her a bike. :)