Sally, that first month or two is so EXAUSTING!! I forget with every one of mine until they are born and then I get that horrible reminder. That is so funny! Don't you love when kids say things like that? I too cannot even imagine you mad Sally:)
I know that our kids have their way of bringing out the worst in us sometimes. It happens to the best of people...especially when you are sleep deprived!!
That just made my morning! Addie makes me laugh so hard. Well, that is when she will talk to me. I don't think I could see Sally make a mean face to save her life. Always so sweet and loving.
7 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen Sally mad. Glad to hear you got some sleep though Sally!
Addie looks so grown up! LOVE her hair, she is so beautiful! I also like her cute shirt!
WE MISS YOU GUYS!
That is hilarious! I'm confused on if we can still be friends. If we aren't friends I wont be able to sit with you guys on Sundays.
How could you possibly be mad at that sweet thing?
p.s. I wish, for me, all it took was more sleep.
She is so cute. She is getting so big. i hope you get more sleep!
Sally, that first month or two is so EXAUSTING!! I forget with every one of mine until they are born and then I get that horrible reminder. That is so funny! Don't you love when kids say things like that? I too cannot even imagine you mad Sally:)
I know that our kids have their way of bringing out the worst in us sometimes. It happens to the best of people...especially when you are sleep deprived!!
Man, the look on Addie's face looks like she really just said that! How hilarious. She does have on one cute shirt, though.
That just made my morning! Addie makes me laugh so hard. Well, that is when she will talk to me. I don't think I could see Sally make a mean face to save her life. Always so sweet and loving.
Post a Comment