The Gang of Seven
So, are you trying to tell us that the only way to stay cool in NC is either in the water or in the shade? I'll try to remember to bring my swimsuit next week so I can stay cool with the girls.
Hilarious!! Boy, don't slip n slides bring back memories? Keep cool!
Kowabunga, Meg-O! Aric, maybe she can give us some pointers next time we go surfing. ?
That looks like a fun pool!
Man we are coming to your house to stay cool!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So, are you trying to tell us that the only way to stay cool in NC is either in the water or in the shade? I'll try to remember to bring my swimsuit next week so I can stay cool with the girls.
Hilarious!! Boy, don't slip n slides bring back memories? Keep cool!
Kowabunga, Meg-O! Aric, maybe she can give us some pointers next time we go surfing. ?
That looks like a fun pool!
Man we are coming to your house to stay cool!!!!
Post a Comment