shoved down mountains of trans fats after a pioneer Family Home Evening. The twinkie -cookie covered wagon stayed assembled only long enough to take this picture. Life is rough.
Addie, I was hoping your wagons would keep until Saturday so you could share one with Grandma. Oh well. We'll just have mom make us some other cute treat. See you soon.
6 comments:
Too cute, glad to see that you came up with an idea. We filled our hand cart and went on a treck. It was fun.....CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!!!!!
Addie, I was hoping your wagons would keep until Saturday so you could share one with Grandma. Oh well. We'll just have mom make us some other cute treat. See you soon.
That is such a cute idea.
What a great idea! I think I know what we are making for FHE this week...are there really twinkies inside?
Hi Addie - we love your covered wagon! And we voted for your baby sister to be named Tasha so if she's named something else don't be mad at us.
That's funny! =)
Post a Comment