OH! She's beautiful! Welcome to Earth, sweet little angel.It's obvious the whole family is happy to have her. So are we. I think she's got her own look; or maybe there's a little Brynne look- check out her cheeks and mouth.?? We're so happy for you, and for us. Congratulations!
Glad you were able to settle on a name, I love it! She is so beautiful...and I love her beautiful dark hair! Sally you look great too! What a cute family!
Aric, remember how badly you wanted to be a Dad when you were my adorable 4 year old? Well, I can see why in these joyful pictures. You must have known.
16 comments:
too cute. i am so happy for you guys. whats dis!!!! tell megs hi!
OH! She's beautiful! Welcome to Earth, sweet little angel.It's obvious the whole family is happy to have her. So are we.
I think she's got her own look; or maybe there's a little Brynne look- check out her cheeks and mouth.?? We're so happy for you, and for us. Congratulations!
Glad you were able to settle on a name, I love it! She is so beautiful...and I love her beautiful dark hair! Sally you look great too! What a cute family!
Ya Sally you look way good. And congrats again... she's a cute girl with a cute name. And the best hair!
Congrads! I am so glad everything went well. It looks like the girls are very happy with another girl in the house!
Aric and Sally - congratulations. She's beautiful - definitely another chip off the old block.
Aric - better go update your blog banner before Olivia sees it and gets her feelings hurt.
I love her hair...she must get her good looks from Uncle Jay...literally, she took his hair. =)
She's beautiful! Congratulations!
I love her name. She is so cute! I am happy to hear the everybody is home and well.
Congratulations! She is so adorable!
I'm glad we can all stop asking you how you feel and when you will have the baby. Your girls look like they love their new sister! Congratulations!!!
What beautiful girls!! Congratulations! I love that picture of Addie holding Olivia, what a doll.
Yay! Baby! :) She is gorgeous, I can't wait to meet her :)
Aric, remember how badly you wanted to be a Dad when you were my adorable 4 year old? Well, I can see why in these joyful pictures. You must have known.
Post a Comment