Megan's latest and greatest include: wearing mom's shoes growling at Addie talking on the phone "hi, hi, hi, hi, . . . " hiding in the shower running away at church and refusing to eat peanut butter (that's pretty significant around here).
What, she won't eat peanut butter? Have you had her checked out? Does she realize how miserable her life is going to be? It's a good thing she's so darn cute, or I might have to hold it against her.
6 comments:
Megan looks so much like her mother did as a baby - what a doll.
I don't have any clever comments but that is a way cute picture. We are very familiar with honey & honey sandwiches around here.
What, she won't eat peanut butter? Have you had her checked out? Does she realize how miserable her life is going to be? It's a good thing she's so darn cute, or I might have to hold it against her.
What's next, refusing to eat corn, then chocolate?
She is So cute, just look at that face. How could you not just want to give her a squeeze!
Growling at Addie? Wow! That's intense, and I want to hear her say hi! Ahh! I'll just have to give her a call :)
Post a Comment