I was thinking she looks so much like Sally in this picture (not the hair, the face!) and Justin said that's the first time she's seen a lot of Aric in her (the hair, not the face).
Love the hair! I'm just a little jealous with my curl-challenged daughters. Heehee. Addie is really growing up! Grace has been talking about celebrating her birthday with ADDLE-(ever since we went to "SEE-ADDLE" Grace calls her that, sorry)-wish we had some money to make the trip out there, but we dumped it all into our house.
13 comments:
just surfin' thru blogger and found your blog. Just wanted to stop and say I love your pic. the kids are too cute.
Carolyn
The hair might be messy but the picture is sure cute!
She looks cute! I love her hair! So when are you guys going to find out what the baby is?
I love it. You should try it again tonight and see if it turns out that well for church!
That is some talented hair!
I was thinking she looks so much like Sally in this picture (not the hair, the face!) and Justin said that's the first time she's seen a lot of Aric in her (the hair, not the face).
I mean HE. Justin is a he, not a she.
Beautiful :)
Love the hair! I'm just a little jealous with my curl-challenged daughters. Heehee. Addie is really growing up! Grace has been talking about celebrating her birthday with ADDLE-(ever since we went to "SEE-ADDLE" Grace calls her that, sorry)-wish we had some money to make the trip out there, but we dumped it all into our house.
Oh Addie - I feel your pain. But you look adorable.
That's funny! You sure are a sweetie, Addie.
Post a Comment