Saturday, February 16, 2008

Addie - Future Bull Rider


7 comments:

Marta said...

Addie - you look like you really like horses. Maybe Daddy could get you one and put it out back - way out back where there's so much room. I hear they're easier to take care of than a puppy. And they wouldn't die as easily as a goldfish. Just a thought.

Heather said...

Hey! Looks like you guys are acclimating Addie to the Southwest atmosphere. Keep it up! We want to be neighbors in a few years when we move back!!
Love,
Heather :)

Nat said...

So very cute.

Traci said...

Cute :) And I love Addies Curley Hair! :)

Sabrina said...

You must really be missing us out West, but was it really necessary to buy a saddle and cactus poster? Addie looks like a natural! Must have been her practice on Rainy!

Esther Ogden said...

I think she needs some pink cowboy boots...and chaps...gotta have the chaps (but don't forget her pants-brrr!)

Jennifer M said...

Your mom is right...adding a horse to your back yard would be the perfect finishing touch.