Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fact Check

1. We are having a baby in July
2. We do not know the gender of the baby.
3. We will not be naming our baby Reagan or Ronald or Ronnie.

7 comments:

Justin of Hollobaugh said...

Hey guys, just got to wondering if you knew what you having?

let me know, I need to decide to get "it" an AK-47 or an RPG-7

I leave here in 3 weeks so you need to let me know asap because the weapons are going fast. however, if they run out I will kill another terrorist to get the right weapon.

ciao

Shauna said...

Is that embarrassing I didn't recognize Ronald Reagan? And that I had to Google how to spell his last name?

Justin... remember that time when they said they didn't know what they're having yet? So I would go with the AK-47.

Justin of Hollobaugh said...

Dude, Shauna, you are cramping my style.

Esther Ogden said...

How about Ron? Brilliant, I know. I don't know where I come up with these things.

Jessica said...

WOW. Justin and Shauna you guys crack me up! Any way Aric and Sally I think it would be fun to do what you did with Megan and not find out. No matter what it is it is going to be so cute!

Nichole said...

You guys are too funny. Love it, can you do that to some of my pics. and hey how come we are not on your blog list. I see how it goes... We love you guys, you rock.

Justin of Hollobaugh said...

yeah, how come they aren't on your link list?